BOOK TOUR TO CENTRAL KANSAS - APRIL 19TH - 30TH
1. WEEK #1 - 18 daytime visits to Salina Public Schools : Oakdale, Cottonwood, Meadowlark, Stewart, Lakewood, Huesner, Coronado, South Middle, Sunset & Schilling
Sara Gault (organizer of the Book Tour) with me, at Schilling Elementary School
Talking to students at Schilling Elementary School
Samuel, the boy I "chose from the Orphan Train" during my presentation at South Middle School
2. Monday, April 19th @ 7:15 pm - Presentation and book signing @ EAGLECREST RETIREMENT CENTER, 1501 E. Magnolia Rd. Salina, KS .
Speaking with residents of Eaglecrest Retirement Center
Booksigning at Eaglecrest
3. Wednesday April 21st @ 4:00 pm - Presentation and book signing @ SALINA PUBLIC LIBRARY, 302 W. Elm Street, Salina, KS .
4. Wednesday April 21st 6:00 pm - Kansas Wesleyan University, 100 E. Claflin Ave. Salina, KS
5. Saturday, April 24th - Presentation and book signing for Fundraiser @ NATIONAL ORPHAN TRAIN COMPLEX, 300 Washington St., Concordia, KS
Me with members of the Gish Family - William Gish chose Edward Nordmark from the orphan train in Mankato, Kansas
Brunch at the Huckleberry Tea Room after my presentation at the Orphan Train Complex
6. Monday, April 26th - Presentation and book signing @ Concordia Elementary School, Concordia, KS
7. Tuesday, April 27th - Presentation and book signing @ Southeast of Saline School, Gypsum, KS - 10:00 am
Southeast of Saline Elementary School presentation - loved the big screen & the audio was superb!
Speaking with 3rd, 4th & 5th graders @ Southeast of Saline Elem. School in Gypsum, KS
8. Tuesday, April 27th - Presentation and book signing @ Soderstrom Elementary School, Lindsborg, KS - 2:00 pm
9. Wednesday, April 28th - Presentation and book signing @ St. Mary's Grade School, Salina, KS